Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pariah's Heart


The unwelcome embrace of solitude is always around me
Never part of anything, I feel so lonely
No mattter where I go, no matter who I'm with
I never belong, I'm never accepted.

I'm always on the outside looking in
I'm never anyone's best friend
I'm always the outsider
Always the lone rider

I'm always trying to prove my worth.
But it's never enough.
I feel like a aberration
Solitude is my damnation

Why are things this way?
What have I done wrong?
Why won't anyone accept me?
Why do I have to face the storm alone?

I try to be a good friend
I am always loyal until the end
But no one care for me.
I'm alone in my fucking misery

Everyone's turned their back on me
The pain rejection's sting brings
Hatred fills my heart and twists my feelings
Who knew rejection could bring such misery?

No comments:

Post a Comment